Splishy Squishy

Tuesday, February 24, 2015



Evelina adores bath time so we couldn't resist snapping a few pictures. For the first few minutes she pretends it's her personal spa, then it's splish splash with her squishy baby legs!




My favorite part is hair washing time - when she looks up at me with that sweet little tongue out I just die!



Our cat, Mojito has always loved bath time as well. For years, he's sat patiently waiting for me during my shower, then rolls around on the floor while I dry my hair and simultaneously try to rub his head with my foot. He loves watching E bathe, too! This is him taking in all the fun from the edge of the tub.



A few bath products we love, in case you're curious:

Circo Owl Towel
Aiden and Anais Wash cloths
Johnson's Baby Wash
Honest Co. Shampoo & Body Wash





1 comment:

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!