Birthday Blog

Thursday, July 31, 2014


Another candle on the cake means I've been blessed with another year!

We celebrated last night with a divine meal at Pump Room in Chicago's Public Hotel (the food never disappoints and the service is stellar) and my wish this year was for a healthy baby girl.


It's hard to believe this is my last munchkin-less birthday. Over dinner, we talked a lot about how our lives will change (for the better!) and all the things we're looking forward to doing with her and teaching her. (I hope she likes theme parties.) And even though I haven't given birth yet, being pregnant brings a whole new appreciation for "birth" days. So thanks to my Mama for bringing me into this world 33 years ago!

And thank YOU for all the Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram love - so sweet and thoughtful!


1 comment:

You want to leave a comment? How very sweet of you!